problem with progman manual

Kenneth R Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Apr 1 15:44:44 EST 1993

Peter Sincak said:
|I made a ftp from moon for progman.troff file .
|Certainly I did it in BIN mode . When I made
|uncompress on my SUN and I was trying to run
|
|tbl < progman.troff | troff -ms -t > pro.out

|- tbl quits with comment that
|line 10 too long .
|
|I was touching my computer people, but I have no success.
|Can anybody give me advice in this problem ?

     The progman.troff file on the ftp site was actually (contrary to the
README file, sorry about that) was DITROFF, so the file you have has already
gone through tbl and troff, and only needs to be printed using "lpr -t".
     I replaced the troff binary with the troff source code on moon, so the
progman.troff file is now _really_ troff source code.
     Sorry for the confusion.

|Thanx .
|Peter
|--