ICRC

Liz Wegenka lwegenka at dragon.wr.usgs.gov
Fri Apr 2 17:36:12 EST 1993

Someone out there in GRASS land is connected with the International
Committee for the Red Cross.  I was at a Conference for Emergency
Managers this week (Mar 29 - Apr 1) and met one of you co-workers,
Aldo Benini, 19 Avenue de La Paix, CH 1202 Geneva.  Aldo is interested
in computer simulations of field assistance vrs. protection scenario and
is interested in contacting you.  I wish to offer my assistance to you
and Aldo if I can be of help.  Please respond either to this notice via
the GRASS bullitin board, or my personal email, or address.  Also
you may wish to contact Aldo at the address included in this message.

Send my greeting to Aldo if you can contact him.

Liz Wegenka
U.S. Geological Survey
National Mapping Division
345 Middlefield Road, MS 531