Interactive binaries

NPS nps at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Wed Apr 7 20:28:21 EDT 1993

>I have seen that you have posted Grass binaries for Interactive UNIX
>to the GRASS system at cecer.army.mil.
>
>Also the complete file is rather large -- is it proposed to
>split it into 1Mb chunks for easier transfer ?

I have split the tarfile into 1-meg chunks.  It is now located in
	/grass/grass4.0/binary/interactive/*
on moon.cecer.army.mil.

Please remember that OGI cannot support this release; it is provided
only as a service to users.

Rob
--
Rob Knauerhase [rob at amber.cecer.army.mil]  Office of GRASS Integration
Construction Engineering Research Labs, US Army Corps of Engineers