MacGrass availability

Patrick Dunlavey pdunlave at cs.williams.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:11:17 EDT 1993

I inquired about MacGrass a while ago, and here is the
information that I got from CWU, which is supporting it:

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1993 10:17 PST
From: GEOL1%CWU.BITNET at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu
Subject: Mac port of GRASS4.0
Sender: lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
To: pdunlave at cs.williams.edu

Patrick Dunlavey:
  The Mac port of GRASS 4.0 is ready and we have distributed a couple of
copies by special arrangements.  In the next month we will be
producing a CD-ROM for general distribution.
  This port requires a good, high end Mac, with a lot of disk space,
naturally, and A/UX version 3 (previous versions were seriously!!
deficient).
  The price for this distribution is $995.00.  If you feel that
you need it sooner than 6 weeks, call us to see what compatible
tapes, etc., that we might get you a copy on.  (Purchasers of
Mac GRASS 4.0 will get a CD of 4.1 for about 25% of this cost,
when it is ready.)

Contacts:
  Ordering:
    Phil Richens
    Extended University Programs
    Central Washington University
    Ellensburg, WA 98926-7500
    (509)963-1504

  Technical questions:
    David Satnik
    GIS Lab, CWU
    (509)963-1447
    FAX  963-1047
    satnikdb at cwu.bitnet

Thanks for your inquiry:
  Jim Hinthorne
  Director, GIS Lab, CWI
  Director, GIS Lab, CWU

Pat Dunlavey                   pdunlave at cs.williams.edu
59 Saulnier Drive                       (413) 458-9836
Williamstown, MA 01267