Problem with d.3d

dabraham at quercus.ecn.uoknor.edu dabraham at quercus.ecn.uoknor.edu
Fri Apr 16 13:22:13 EDT 1993

Does anyone have suggestions for the following problem I have been encountering
with d.3d? I have rasterized a map of a stream network with point concentrationsof chlorides along various rivulets of the network. Now d.3d generates differentpeaks as a result of the interpolation of the concentration values and these
peaks are generated in a fashion that obscures the streams to a great extent
causing visualisation problems. Does anyone know of a way whereby single clear
cut peaks can be obtained with a good view of the stream too for correlation
purposes?