graphic cards, moniters, desqviewx

Peter J Daugherty pjd at fir.for.nau.edu
Sat Apr 17 15:18:58 EDT 1993

I am going to buy a new graphics card and moniter to use in 486dx system
with desqviewx to run grass (my current configuration does not
support 256 colors, and therefore cannot do grass raster graphics).
What cards and moniters have been sucessfully used (or unsucessfully)?
If this info not appropriate to post - mail directly to me. Thanks
in advance - pjd.
P. J. Daugherty 		pjd at fir.for.nau.edu
School of Forestry 		(602) 523-6650 -- office
P. O. Box 4098 			(602) 523-1080 -- FAX
Northern Arizonia University 	Flagstaff AZ 86011