point display

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Tue Apr 27 07:54:05 EDT 1993

I guess you could input a point via s.in.ascii command and then
display that site point with d.sites.  I must be easy to write a
Bourne shell script that does this automaticly.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                          Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN             Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10