DTED into ARC/INFO

Steve Sellner scs at mtry.nps.navy.mil
Wed Apr 28 17:45:03 EDT 1993

Brian,
	Thanks for your response. I just talked to ESRI and they told me DTED is
supposed to be supported in the next rev. In the meantime, do you still have the code available, and if so, is there any way I can get it? I realize it may be
proprietary, but if there is some way I could get a copy of it, it would help me
tremendously. Of course, if you can't provide it, I'll understand. Thanks in
advance.

						Steve Sellner

* Director                               COMM (408) 656-3086/3087      *
* TRAC-MTRY                              DSN:       878-3086/3087      *
* ATTN: ATRC-RDM (LCDR Steve Sellner)    FAX:       878-3085           *
* P.O. Box 8692                          DDN:    scs at mtry.nps.navy.mil *
* Monterey, CA 93943-0692                      sellner at cs.nps.navy.mil *