GRASS on a MAC?

Paul Loechl loechl at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri Aug 27 10:58:42 EDT 1993

In an E-mail message, Joseph L. Gomez wrote:

> I understand from the message below that you have information regarding GRASS
> on a MAC.  I'd like where I can get a copy.  Thanks.
>
> J. L. Gomez
>
> ------------------------
> Sender: Geographic Information Systems Discussion List <GIS-L at UBVM.BITNET>
>
> GRASS runs on a Mac, send a message to grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
> asking for info on where to get the code (I don't believe its on their
> FTP server).
>
> Good luck,
> Pat McClanahan          Internet:mcclanah at dlgeo.cr.usgs.gov
> EROS Data Center                 mcclanah at edcserver1.cr.usgs.gov
> Sioux Falls, SD
> 605-361-4607

> Joseph L. Gomez             joseph at jgomez.hac.com
> GM Hughes Electronics       (714) 732-3066
> Fullerton, California

You can obtain Grass software, support, and training from Central Washington
University (CWU).  Contact them at the following:

	Office of Continuing Education
	Central Washington University
	(509) 963-1501
	Fax (509) 963-1558

There is a one-page article about CWU in the Spring issue of Grass Clippings.

--

Paul Loechl					loechl at zorro.cecer.army.mil
USA CERL					(217)352-6511x668