GRASS on MAC

Agustin Lobo lobo at Jasper.Stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 27 11:44:23 EDT 1993

It seems that the only machine for which there is not a free version of
GRASS
is the MAc. I don't understand why, AUX is as unix as any other. People
don't
ask you money for their advicements on how to install grass on RISC
workstations, for example.

I'm planning
to try to install grass4.1 in a Quadra 950 under AUX next october. I
will
appreciate any previous experienced advicement. That's all I can
offer.

Right now I use my MAc to remotely use grass running in a SUN using
MacX. This also
works with X under AUX, but this is different than running grass on the
Mac.

Agus