r.in.erdas help

Eric Lambert lambert at gis.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:03:48 EST 1993

Xin,

You might want to give "i.in.erdas" a try. I was ahving trouble with the "r.in.erdas" too.  I think that the r.in version might work better on .gis extension files.  Once I gave the i.in version a try, it worked just fine.

Good Luck.

-Eric

Eric Lambert					Lab: (217) 333-5919
Illinois Natural History Survey