help - using spearfish data for tutorials

AGYEI at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca AGYEI at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 6 17:41:17 EST 1993

greetings comerades...

i am just a beginner in the use of grass. all i need right now is to
be able to get into in there and play around with some of its
programming commands using the spearfish practice data. could someone
please give me some help on this. i am able to get into grass alright
but my problem is the usage of the sample data. how do i display some
of the raster/vector maps in spearfish data etc... any help will be
much appreciated.

eugene

            That is the result of being too careful with your life!
                               Take it Easy, Man...

                     Wadada talking to you.... dub-and-a-dub