GNUPLOT and thanks with d.zoom

KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU KLENKUS1 at VAXC.STEVENS-TECH.EDU
Tue Dec 7 15:18:56 EST 1993

Thank you for the advice on d.zoom.  I was trying to click
with the left button twice.  I misunderstood the directions
and thus was only getting one point.  Clicking on the
left and then the right to establish the points worked!

Problem.
	has anybody tried to compile GNUPLOT with a GRASS
driver?  I have tried and I am getting undefined symbols
like:
	R_open_driver
	R_sreen_bot
	D_get_cur
	D_setup
	G_gisinit
	D_erase_window
I have bathimitry data that I have plotted out on GNUPLOT
and wanted to import it into GRASS.  If this is not
possable.  How can I import ascii data that is in a
Latitude, Logitude, and elevation form into GRASS?

Kym M. Lenkus
GIS Manager
Davidson Laboratory