GRASS_Modules

Max Pilgram DVS max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Dec 8 02:44:03 EST 1993

Hi,
we are rather new to GRASS. I know where to get the source codes
for grass. But I also would like to know, if there are further modules
(written in C or as shell scripts) for special applications (like watershed
modelling or coast line path modelling ...).

To know this, would be interesting to me, because I don't want to spend to
much time in programming those tools, if they already exist.

Max
| Max Pilgram                                                  |
| FAM E 1.2 Vegetationsmodelle                                 |
| Lehreinheit fuer Mathematik, Statistik und Datenverarbeitung |
| TU Muenchen Weihenstephan                                    |
| Hohenbachernstrasse 2                                        |
| 85350 Freising                                               |
| Germany                                                      |
| Phone: 08161/71-4040                                         |
| Email: max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de                   |