ps drivers in GRASS4.1

Laxmi Prasad Musunur mlp at forestry.auburn.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:44:05 EST 1993

Glenn:

To my knowledge, the DPI (dots per inch) is always specified in
the postscript file that we generate.  Like, the printer might be
able to handle 300 DPI but one could generage a 150 DPI file using
ps.map (or some of the other packages also let you select the DPI
of the postscript file).  Am I missing something :=)  ?

--
Laxmi P. Musunur (LP) School of Forestry, Auburn University,
AUBURN AL 36849	E-mail:  mlp at forestry.auburn.edu