grass

Raymond Venneker venn at geo.vu.nl
Thu Dec 9 10:23:32 EST 1993

On Thu Dec  9  changyoc at daisy.siue.edu writes:

> Hi,
>    I compiled the r.le stuff on Linux and it is already included in our
> standard grass on linux distribution disks(it is *very* "Alpha" at this
> point).  I would like to compare notes with those who may have done this.
>     The problem I had was for the r.le.setup program, there is a line
> in the sample.c program "longjmp(jmp)" and the compiler complained about
> "there is only one arg for longjmp".  Any idea ?

longjmp() needs 2 arguments, usually 1 as second argument will do --
anything but 0 -- else check for a statement approximately like:

	if(setjmp(jmp) == val) {
	}
If the `== val' part is missing, 1 will do. Hence, longjmp(jmp, 1).

(If you're at a total loss, "man setjmp" and "man longjmp" give information
on these functions -- but you have to speak a bit of C)

This fix is inferred, I don't have the code myself - Raymond