Modify a map

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue Dec 14 18:13:54 EST 1993

> I need to take a map in GRASS, take its raster image into a file,
> modify the file and read it into GRASS format and display.
>
> I understand that I can use "r.out.ascii" to get the raster image
> of a map. I know that I can use "r.in.ascii" to read in a file.
>
> I cannot use standard GRASS commands like "r.reclass".
>
> Can anybody suggest an idea ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sastry Dhara

Can you be a little more specific about what you desire to do? I am afraid that
I don't really understand the question. Sorry!

You can e-mail directly to me if you would prefer.
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159