HPljet driver

Dave Royer dave at after.geog.psu.edu
Wed Dec 15 10:30:18 EST 1993

You could try using ps.map to create a postscript file, and send it to your
HP printer if you have a postscript cartridge for it. Otherwise you might
want to get a postscript interpreter like Ghostscript or Newsprint to print
the postscript files.
We are running Grass4.1 on a Sun Sparc 2 here, and use the Newsprint software
to print our graphics files. One nice thing about Newsprint is that you can
set it up to use different printers. This allows us to print not only to our
HP Laserjet, but also to HP Deskjet and a Calcomp plotter, although there are
some problems sending files to the Calcomp.

--

David C. Royer    USFS   Klamath National Forest   Happy Camp Ranger District
E-Mail: dave at after.geog.psu.edu