MODFLOW AND HSPF

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Wed Dec 22 09:29:08 EST 1993

Andreas,
We got ours (including documentation) from the USGS in Reston VA.
It cost us $40 (US).  The contact is:
        U.S.G.S.
        Ms. Robin Sevin
        tel: 703-648-5695
        12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
        Reston, VA  22092

We are a government Agency.  I'm not sure if they distribute to private
agencies as well. Check it out.
If you getthe program from somwhere else I think you can get software,
or documentation or both from this company.  They have all kinds of groundwater
applications.   Documentation $39; Software $300.
   Scientific Software Group
   P.O. Box 23041
   Washington D.C.
   tel:  703-620-9214

What's HSPF????
What are you guys doing with groundwater?  We are just getting into
groundwater studies ourselves, and are still on trhe learning curve.
Are you interfacing with grass for groundwater studies..if so how?
JOHN DEL FERRO                     |      Philadelphia District
tel: 215-656-6690                  |   U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil  |