please help!, C programmers

AGYEI at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca AGYEI at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 24 11:16:54 EST 1993

I am trying to develop a simple program which will help me create a
datafile to be read by another program. When I define the array of
parameters to be written to the file as intergers (int), everything
works fine; however if I redefine these array of parameters as real
(float), I receive 0s or gabbage in the the datafile. I am
particularly interested in defining my array of parameters in a
mannner which would allow me read whole numbers and decimal
fractions. Could some help me how to surmount this problem? Thanks in
advance.

eugene
                         e-mail: agyei at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca

            That is the result of being too careful with your life!
                               Take it Easy, Man...

                     Wadada talking to you.... dub-and-a-dub