No subject

Wed Dec 8 14:26:46 EST 1993

A fellow worker gave me a hardcopy of your 12/7/93 email message
which described your search for documentation on the USDA-SCS
Soil Geographic Data Bases called SSURGO, STATSGO and NATSGO.

I am forwarding a small informational packet to your surface mail
address which describes these three data bases.  I would suggest
that you also contact the USDA-SCS State Soil Scientist for specifics
about the Florida coverages.

          Wade Hurt
          State Soil Scientist

          USDA SCS - Florida Office
          Federal Bldg., Room 248
          401 SE 1st Ave
          Gainesville, FL 32601
          (904) 377-1092

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to give me a
call or email at (402)437-5423 and sww at earth.mntc.scs.ag.gov.

Sincerely,

Sharon W. Waltman, Soil Scientist
Soil Geography and Information Systems