RIM reload probs.

christine c. krueger V358REEU at ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:26:49 EST 1993

     I'm having trouble reloading a data base from a backup file (RIM).
I get error message 'field V will be truncated.  record was ignored-
too few items".

     I placed 5 sample records (with 7 fields and NO spacing, commas
or tabs between) in the backup file where it says 'load data'.
All integer fields are 8 characters, x and y coordinate fields are
11 floating pt. characters and the one text field (vector type) is
3 characters.  Is there something I'm missing?  Thanks-

christine kruege
krueger at geog.buffalo.edu