GRASS + Spyglass

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:28:02 EST 1993

GRASS folks might be interested in this post to GIS-L
> To: Multiple recipients of list GIS-L <GIS-L at UBVM.cc.buffalo.edu>
>
> You might also glance at some of our products, from Spyglass.  Our
> 2D product is called Transform.  Version 3.0 of Transform supports
> kriging, and will be released in March.  The current Macintosh
> version also supports kriging.  A number of other interpolation
> methods are available as well as sophisticated import capabilities.
> Version 3.0 on UNIX will support easy import of GRASS cell files.
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> For general kriging information, Spyglass publishes "The Data Handbook",
> which contains a description of kriging as well as some other methods. >
If you are interested in further info, call or email. > > -- > Eric W.
Sink, Spyglass | "In all the earth, only humans have the ability > 1800
Woodfield Drive | to be content in bad situations... > Savoy, IL 61826 |
and vice-versa." > ---- e-sink at uiuc.edu ---------|---------- 217-355-6000

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu