Printers for GRASS

Y7GJ at CORNELLA.cit.cornell.edu Y7GJ at CORNELLA.cit.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:50:00 EST 1993

This seems like it would be a Frequently Asked Question, but I haven't seen it
addressed in a while:

What do folks recommend for a low-priced color printer for GRASS maps?

I notice there are drivers for a Shinko, Epson, Genicom, Diablo, Versatec,
and Tektronix (plus "ppm", which I don't quite understand).  Does anyone
recommend anything other than a Tek 4697 (the printer I have most recently
seen discussed) in the lower price range?

Thanks much for any suggestions!

                                        Jane Rossing