Information on r.le GRASS programs

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:14:09 EST 1993

 A recent posting to this list asked for information on the source of the

 r.le

 code described in Landscape Ecology 7(4):291-302.  I obtained a copy of the
 article and the programs, if they perform as described, would be a substantial
 addition to the GRASS library.  There was no response to the earlier posting.
 Does anyone have William Baker's (Univ of Wyoming) e-mail address, he was the
 senior author.  I've snail mailed him and will post his response when (if) it
 arrives.

W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
12 Ozark Hall, University of Arkansas
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu