r.le bug

BAKERWL BAKERWL at corral.uwyo.edu
Tue Feb 23 22:38:34 EST 1993

The rle.tar.Z file on the ftp server grass/incoming directory contained
a bug in the Gmakefile for r.le.setup so that polytocell did not compile
correctly.  The error message will be something like "Don't know how to
make target...bmf_to_cll.o"  It is possible to work around this if you
know about Gmakefiles.  The Gmakefile in r.le.setup and the subdir
polytocell both need to be changed.  There is a new version called
rlenew.tar.Z on the ftp server in grass/incoming that has the Gmakefile
corrected (I hope!).  Also, please send me a short E-Mail message if
you are able to get the r.le programs compiled and working so that I
will know the major bugs are out.  Let me know what machine you have
compiled it on.  Thanks for your patience.

	W. Baker (bakerwl at corral.uwyo.edu)