NO carriage/return & line/feed

Kuo-Chen Chang harry at atlas.socsci.umn.edu
Fri Feb 26 08:57:34 EST 1993

Hopely someone can help me out of this mystry.

I just installed GRASS4.1BETA under Linux.  With some minor modifications,
the new GRASS is up and running.  So far, it is fine except the text display.
It seems to me that there is no carriage/return and line/feed.  The output
just dump onto screen as a long long single line.  But when you are in a
module, for example, r.buffer, the display is fine.

The losing of CR/LF continues even after I exit GRASS.  Any comment or
suggestion is warmly welcome.  Many thanks!

--Harry

ps, I suspect, there's something related to termcap that I have to change.