trouble with unscribe

Kenneth R. Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Tue Jan 5 14:23:24 EST 1993

|Hi,
|   I wanted to be removed from GRASSU-LIST and sent a request to
|GRASSU-REQUESTS at MAX.CECER.MIL and got a reply which says that it
|couldn't find my bitnet address and therefore can not unscribe.
|I also tried GRASSU-REQUESTS at MOON.cecer.mil and got the same thing.
|I wanted to contact the manager but don't know his address.  Any
|suggestions?

     The UNSUB command could not find your address in the subscription list.
You are currently subscribed at the following address:

ST00%SIUEMUS.bitnet at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

which may be different than the address your mailer is sending our list
manager software.  If you would like me to manually unsubscribe this address
for you, send mail to one of the list manager addresses below.

--
                                                          Ken.
                                                brownfld at cecer.army.mil
Kenneth R. Brownfield                    grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil
Office of GRASS Integration,              grass-ftp-admin at moon.cecer.army.mil
United States Army Corps of Engineers           (217) 352-6511 ext. 526
Construction Engineering Research Laboratories    (217) 373-7222 <fax>
                                                  (800) USA-CERL <OGI>