Comment on Beginner's Manual

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Thu Jan 7 10:24:01 EST 1993

Dear Grass Users,

the time has come to submit your comments on the Grass Beginner's Manual
to my email address...
So far, some 46 people have ftp'd the manual; about a quarter of them
have promised to provide help and/or comments. As you know, I have to
get the first version of the manual ready to be distributed by the end
of January. Please, all of you, help me make the thing as complete as is
possible at such short notice. And remember, you will profit from other
Grass user's experience when the updated manual becomes available!

Martijn van Leusen
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl