Comment on Beginner's Manual

Kenneth R. Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Jan 7 12:28:24 EST 1993

Ken West said:
|Subject: Re:  Comment on Beginner's Manual
|
|Where can I get it?  I missed the original post.  thanks.

     There is a version on the moon.  Ftp to moon.cecer.army.mil, cd to the
grass/grass4.0/documents directory, and get the files "grass_doc.README" and
"grass_doc.wp.Z".  Uncompress the latter file, and you're set.  Mail me
at any of the below addresses if you need more help.

--
                                                          Ken.
                                                brownfld at cecer.army.mil
Kenneth R. Brownfield                    grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil
Office of GRASS Integration,              grass-ftp-admin at moon.cecer.army.mil
United States Army Corps of Engineers           (217) 352-6511 ext. 526
Construction Engineering Research Laboratories    (217) 373-7222 <fax>
                                                  (800) USA-CERL <OGI>