Digitizer Question

grass grass%pedro at [140.194.31.109]
Mon Jan 11 11:38:44 EST 1993

GRASS USERS,

   I am re-broadcasting the following message in hopes of getting a response.

We are having problems trying to setup a new digitizer on a Sparc 2 workstation.
The digitizer is a KURTA XLC 3648 5.
When we go into v.digit and try to register the map we get the following error messages:

     HOLD:  Digitizer is out of sync
            Trying to recover
            Recovered
            Continue

The digitizer seems to accept the points and will allow you to digitize, however
the error messages make this damn near impossible.

Has anyone encountered this before?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
|       Scott Walker                                            |
|       U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers                           |
|       Fort Worth District                                     |
|       CESWF-PL-RE                                             |
|       PO Box 17300                                            |
|       Fort Worth, TX 76102-0300                               |
|       ph (817) 334-3246                                       |
|       fax (817) 885-7539                                      |