Digitizer Question

Stuart Bradshaw lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Tue Jan 12 13:02:08 EST 1993

I've seen this message before, but never got as far as digitizing when this
message occurred because the problem was, the computer wasn't talking to
the digitizer (getting a response). In our case it was a matter of getting
the settings on the digitizer correct (parity, stop/start bits, etc). So maybe
something like this needs to be adjusted.

P.S. you should put your e-mail address in your signature block.

Stuart Bradshaw
lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil