The r.le programs - landscape structure & GRASS

Bernd Munier bernd at ruc.dk
Wed Jan 27 15:43:56 EST 1993

He

Recently a college of mine found an article in the periodica 'Landscape
Ecology' vol 7 no.4 pp291-302.
It brought a presentation of the r.le programs, developed under GRASS to
perform multiscale analysis of landscape structure using GRASS.
The program should reside on the moon server, but I was not able to find
it there. at least it is not listed in the top level ls-lR.Z file from
yesterdag.

As we are very interested in testing this program on some of our own
data from Denmark, please could someone locate it for us.

			Thanks in advance			Bernd Munier
										Roskilde University
										Geography & Data Science