interpolation, rast.to.sites

Chris W Skelly gewcs at jcu.edu.au
Sun Jul 4 04:56:58 EDT 1993

With regard to this discussion on interpolation.

Yeah!  Its not often the monotony of "how to" questions is
broken with some really interesting discussion. Thanks Simon
and Mike.

I have been trying to learn more about spline interpolation
myself.  I have been primarily interested in kriging and when
I submit the PhD. next week I can get back to improving
s.surf.krig...but can anyone give some insight into Mike
Hutchinson's work.  I have one or two of his papers on (under)
my desk, but I have to admit its all a little greek to me
but some of the equations look suspiciously (;-) like kriging
equations to me...

anyone?

chris