Altek AC-31

Caroline McDonnell caroline at magellan.ae.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 7 13:46:20 EDT 1993

I am having trouble getting an Altek AC-31 digitizer to work with GRASS
on a SPARC 10.  GRASS support was very helpful in providing the exact
switch configuration but I continue to get a "No response" error when I
run v.digit.  Has anyone else had this problem with the AC-31?  I would
be very grateful for any assistance in resolving this problem.

One other detail, we have tested the SPARC serial port and know that it is
functioning correctly.  So it seems the problem must be with the
digitizing tablet itself.

Thanks,

Caroline McDonnell
caroline at magellan.ae.utexas.edu