Altek AC31 config script

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:17:47 EDT 1993

My apologies for wasted bandwidth. I forgot to mention the initial settings
needed to run the Altek AC31 configuration script that I posted earlier.

		 S1
		0 1
1       dipsw     x  NOVRAM
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

After setting S1:1 to NOVRAM, reset the controller, and then run the
configuration script. If you are not currently using ArcInfo or PCI, you
can edit those options out of the script.
--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159