Altek AC31 settings - GRASS4.1

Caroline McDonnell caroline at magellan.ae.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:11:28 EDT 1993

> We are using the al30f8_16 digitizer driver in our digcap file.
> This setup works for us on a Sun IPC and a Sun Sparc 1+. Good luck!

The only altek digitizer drivers that appear in the digcap file I have
are called altek and altek2.  What I am wondering is whether the al30f8_16
is a newer driver that is designed to work with the AC31.  Can anyone tell
me whether the al30f8_16 driver is different than the altek driver?  If
so, can you tell me how I can get the code for the al30f8_16?

Thanks,

Caroline McDonnell
caroline at magellan.ae.utexas.edu