Connecting Altek AC-31 tablet

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Jul 14 10:05:40 EDT 1993

Philip,
There was considerable conversation on this very topic last week! This is a copy
of the settings that we use under GRASS4.1. I believe that we were using the
same dipswitch settings with the older Altek driver under GRASS4.0. If you have further questions, please mail to me directly.

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159