Printing reference manual

Stuart Bradshaw lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Thu Jul 15 12:55:28 EDT 1993

The printing problem still exists. I used the suggestions of using ghostview
and pageview (which simply shows the headers and footers overprinted before
being sent off to the printer. Also looked at the three magnets on the
paper tray and yes they slipped so I adjusted with some crazy glue but still
the headers and footers overprint.  Are there any more suggestions out there
to alleviate this problem ?

lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil