LTPlus import ?

Bill Dailey 490-8324 (303) dailey at gpsrv1.gpsr.colostate.edu
Fri Jul 16 13:40:24 EDT 1993

Hi

I'm trying to import a image from our HP ScanJet IIc in to LTPlus.

I can output in a lot of formats, but it looks like RLE (Run Length Encoded)
is the only compatable format.  LTPlus reads this file just fine, but
the resulting image is garbage.  Why is this?  What am I doing wrong?

What formats are you LTPlus(ers) using to import Scan images?

thankyou
bill...
 16-JUL-1993 11:39:05

William J. Dailey, GPSR Systems Analyst
USDA-ARS-NPA
Great Plains Systems Res.      TEL: 303-490-8324
P.O. Box E                     FAX: 303-490-8310
303 South Howes  Rm. 227       FTS2000:  A03RLGPSR
Fort Collins, CO  80522        INTERNET: dailey at gpsrv1.gpsr.colostate.edu