d.vect

Srin cerl!brcsun0.tamu.edu!srin
Mon Jul 19 12:30:48 EDT 1993

I am wondering will there be enough interest to make the v.digit
program to display in different colors for each category, either line or
polygon.
<<Stuff deleted>>
Thanks.

Srinivasan
----- End Included Message -----
     Not just yes but H&%l Yes!  I have wanted that capability every time that
I have used v.digit.  Please, please, please do this!
Chris
damour%ftgordon at cerl.cecer.army.mil  or
damour at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu     |  Christopher D. Damour