r.le program fails to produce output

BAKERWL BAKERWL at corral.uwyo.edu
Thu Jul 22 14:31:48 EDT 1993

Cliff Behrens writes on 22 July:
>Will these fixes correct the problem that some of us were having when running
>the r.le suite with GRASS4.1?  I am referring particularly to the problem
>where an r.le.output directory would be created but no output files were ever
>written to it.

I was not aware that this was a general problem.  If you have experienced this
with the r.le programs with either GRASS 4.0 or 4.1, please send me a mail message
with the exact command that you typed that failed to produce output.  I would
prefer to work with you individually for the moment.  Please include your E-mail
address when you send mail messages to the list and send me a message directly.
Thanks.

	Bill Baker
	bakerwl at corral.uwyo.edu
	Univ. of Wyoming