v.in.ascii format?

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Jul 28 19:32:11 EDT 1993

Simon,
Your eastings and northings appeared to be reversed. I think that fixing that
should make it work; if not, I also noticed that v.out.ascii leaves two spaces
between the "L" and the number, where you only left one (I doubt that will make
any difference!). Good luck!

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159