EOSAT

Luis J Olivieri lolivier at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 1 16:28:41 EDT 1993

In article <9306012004.AA24009 at meenie.Princeton.EDU> you write:
>Anybody could provide me with the address and/or phone numbers of EOSAT
>and the EROS Data Center (what a name)? I have to buy a LANDSAT image.
>Thanks,
>
>Agus
I think that you are in the same region than Ohio so try 1-800-344-9933.  I
always deal with Carolyn Kufahl.  If you are in a different region they will
provide the right address and phone number.
--
Luis J. Olivieri                  Luis+ at osu.edu      or
Agronomy Department               lolivier at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University         Tel: (614)265-6781
Columbus, OH 43210