Where do I find v.in.erdas?

Claude Errera errera at ese.ogi.edu
Mon Jun 14 14:03:39 EDT 1993

Hello,

I've got some ERDAS lan files that I'd like to import into GRASS.
I've read that the SCS contributions contain the program v.in.erdas,
but I can't find anything like this on moon. Is this a commercial
release? If not, where is a good place to go to find it?

Thanks for any help.

--
Claude Errera                               Oregon Graduate Institute
errera at ese.ogi.edu              Environmental Science and Engineering