Question regarding generating raster map

Duc Nygen duc at comsearch.com
Thu Jun 24 09:47:41 EDT 1993

Dear grassers':
  I have a question, regarding outputing raster map (in ascii).  First
I have a digitized map which is input into grass via v.in.ascii, then
attributes are assigned to the polygons (they're all polygons).  I then
rasterise them via v.to.rast, to get each cell assigned an attribute so
that I can do report and all.  Now that I have my raster map with values
assigned to each cell, I would like to export them via r.out.ascii but
all I got is zero.
  Any help is appreciated.

  cheers
  duc at comsearch.com