GRASS compilation help

Steve Sellner scs at mtry.nps.navy.mil
Fri Mar 5 13:44:11 EST 1993

My name is Steve Sellner and I am a graduate student at the Naval Postgraduate
School in Monterey. I am working on a thesis project for the U.S. Army at TRAC,
Monterey. I am attempting to compile GRASS on a SUNOS 4.1.2 machine. I do not
know C very well, and my UNIX background could be stronger. Anyway, I am lookingfor someone who might be willing to work with me on this problem I would very
much appreciate any help offered. I will try to send you copies of my error
messages to help finish the compilation process.