4.1besta compile problem

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Tue Mar 9 02:57:57 EST 1993

I think I bumped into this problem when I compiled 4.1beta.  I forgot
to report it however.  The path in src/CMD/lists/local should read
"src/mapdev/digitizers/none" or maybe this should be taken care of in
the big GISGEN.sh script to add the src as prefix to the direcotory
path.  My temporary way to get going was the first solution.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                          Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN             Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10