4.1besta compile problem

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Wed Mar 10 02:50:47 EST 1993

As far as I remember is this the editing I did in "src/CMD/lists/local".
I had however some apollo specific problems in this directory so I continued
to compile these manually.

But I think your problem might be in src/CMD/next_step/next_step that
still has the old description from your old local file.  Try to edit this
file as well so it corresponds to your local file.  I would guess that is
says "mapdev/digitizers/none". It should say "src/mapdev/digitizers/none"

Good Luck !!

Lars

Lars Schylberg                          Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN             Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10