8th Annual GRASS GIS users conference

Chris Rewerts rewerts at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 12 01:24:53 EST 1993

In info.grass.user you write:

>my understanding is that people will have to wait quite a while.  Are
>proceedings from last year's conference ready yet?
>--

quite a joke, eh... my understanding it depends on the sponsor/hosts
(last time NPS, this year USGS, FBI, et al...) Come to think of it
I don't remember seeing _any_ grass proceedings...

>$168/night for a hotel... grrr...

 $250 conference fees for me... yipe! at least I get army rate
on the rooms, but all that does is go 1 buck under the max set by
a huge bunch of bureaucratic wierdosity.

see you in reston.